Terms and Conditions
Here below are described the terms and conditions at which Viorel Florin Pelin offers to its Users the access to its available services on the website www.romeminicab.com
To allow a full understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings as indicated below and it should be stated that the same meaning refers both to singular and plural uses:
- Holder: FIRMA SOC. COOP. , Via Del Francese 21, Monterotondo, RM, 00015, VAT No. 16507391007, phone number 3925857998, 3452846273 e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Application: the website www.romeminicab.com, managed by the Holder, who offers La webapp Romeminicab ofre transfer da e per aeroporti e non solo ai suoi clienti, attraverso noleggio di autovetture da rimessa con conducente, ncc,noleggio con conducente
- Products: the products and/or the services offered through the Application;
- User: the person accessing the Application, regardless of the legal nature and objective pursued, interested in the Products offered through the Application;
- Consumer: any natural person who acts for purposes other than the entrepreneurial, business, handicrafts or professional activity performed;
- Conditions: the present agreement which regulates the relationship between the Holder and the Users.
It shall be understood that under no circumstances the Holder may be responsible for any loss, disclosure, theft or unauthorised use by third parties, for whatever reason, of Users credentials.
Account cancellation and closing
Registered Users can, at any time, stop using the Products and can disable their account or request its cancellation through the Application interface, if possible, or by contacting the Holder at the email address Rome.minicabsPgmail.com or by calling the Customer Service at 3925857998.
In case of violation by the User of these Terms or the applicable legal provisions, the Holder has the right to suspend or cancel the User's account at any time and without notice.
Industrial and intellectual property rights
The Holder declares to be the holder and / or licensee of all intellectual property rights related and / or referring to the Application and / or the materials and Contents available on the Application.
These Terms do not grant the User any license to use the Application and / or the individual Contents and / or the materials available therein. Any other use or reproduction of the Application or material or content included therein is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, names and figurative or other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, trade names, pictures, images, and logos appearing on the Application are and remain the exclusive property of the Holder, or its licensors, and are protected by applicable trademark laws and relevant international treaties.
Any attempt to reproduce the explanatory texts and contents included in the Application, if not authorised, will be considered as a violation of the industrial and intellectual property right of the Holder.
Exclusion of warranty
The Application is provided "as is" and "as available" and the Holder does not provide any express or implied warranty in relation to the Application, nor provides any guarantee that the Application will meet the needs of Users, or that it will work without interruption, free of any error or virus or bug.
The Holder will work to ensure that the Application will be available 24 hours a day without interruptions, but may never be held liable if, for any reason, the Application may not be available and / or not operative at any moment or period in time. Access to the Application may be temporarily suspended and without notice in case of a system failure, maintenance or repair works or for reasons totally beyond the Holder's control or due to causes of force majeure.
Limitation of Liability